What’s in our cosmetics?
Our spa products are 100% natural, and because they are only form plant and food-based ingredients, they’re even safe to eat – though we don’t recommend that. This means there was no need to test on animals and all our ingredients are environmentally friendly.
The only side effect you will experience is younger, increasingly vibrant, and radiant looking skin. Our other natural ingredients include:
- Natural antioxidants
- Cold-pressed vegetable oil
- Enzymes & peptides
- Natural therapeutic substances e.g. moor, seaweed
- Unadulterated herbal extracts
- Natural source emulsifiers & surfactants
- Natural plant extracts
- Natural source preservatives
- 100% pure essential oils
The Dr. He Spa line is designed to breathe life back into your skin. To accomplish this goal, we use only the most powerful, natural ingredients Mother Nature has to offer, such as:
Pirates see gold as wealth. We see gold as nature’s way of providing good health.
So what is colloidal gold?
It’s micrometer-sized particles of actual gold, and in this nano state, it ushers in a plethora of benefits including:
- Creating a protective shield on the surface of your skin against free radical damage
- Diminishing fine lines
- Preventing and reducing wrinkles
- Helping to alleviate psoriasis, vitiligo, abscesses, chronic eczema, acne, and arthritis
- Promoting electrostatic balance in cells
- Acting as an antioxidant
- Offering anti-inflammatory benefits
- Stimulating blood circulation
- Increasing enzyme activity
- Reducing and preventing age spots
- Improving skin tone and evening out skin complexion
- Helping to heal extensive burns and dry skin caused by prolonged use of tanning beds
- Reducing various types of skin irritations
- Helping to reconstruct skin tissue
- Preventing the formation of peroxynitrate, which may be the biggest culprit of cell deterioration. By blocking the formation of this compound, colloidal gold acts as an antioxidant and prevents the accumulation of free radicals.
This dark clay-like substance originates from deep below the Earth’s surface, where herbs, plants, flowers, organic substances, and minerals have been permanently trapped for thousands of years. Over time, these elements slowly synthesized, resulting in a cornucopia of natural health benefits, including:
- Stimulating the immune system
- Providing a deep cleansing and detoxification effect for the skin
- Penetrating deep into the pores, helping to prevent and treat acne
- Improving circulation
- Acting as a string anti-inflammatory
- Reducing puffiness and redness
- Aiding in the regeneration of new skin cells
- Protecting the skin from harmful free radicals
- Neutralizing UVA and UVB rays
- Treating acne, eczema, psoriasis, and may other skin conditions
Whoever said “size matters” never encountered the little orange sea-buckthorn berries. These little guys pack in ten times more vitamin C than oranges, and contain the third highest concentration of vitamin E among all known food and plant sources in the world. It’s a powerhouse of strong antioxidants, essential amino acids, omega-7 fatty acids, and 190 other bioactive nutrients. Though its claim to fame centres on having powerful anti-aging properties, it’s also effective in treating burns, bedsores, skin ulcers, eczema, dermatitis, and detoxifying the skin from nuclear radiation poisoning.
Didi you know?
- Russian cosmonauts applied sea-buckthorn oil to their radiation burns that occurred during re-entry through the Earth’s atmosphere.
- In 1986, sea-buckthorn was used to treat victims suffering from radiation injuries following the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
- In 1998 and 2008, Chinese Olympic trainers provided their athletes with sea-buckthorn sports drinks for increased energy. So what does sea-buckthorn in sports drinks and sea-buckthorn oil in cosmetics have in common? Both provide energy to the heart of our cells. When your body has enough energy, it’s able to optimally deliver nutrients to its cells, make new proteins, and repair damaged cells. Without a strong supply of internal energy, your body will begin to age prematurely.
We believe nature has provided us with an opulence of nutrients to heal and prevent almost all health conditions today. Cold pressed hemp oil harnesses many of these dynamic nutrients.
Though hemp oil is strongly identified with anti-aging, its benefits are far more inclusive, including:
- Preventing and restoring dry skin
- Fighting skin inflammation
- Neutralizing UVA and UVB rays
- Naturally healing skin lesions, scars, and eczema
- Providing antioxidants and balancing the skin’s moisture, resulting in softer, smoother skin